Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Only May for Crying Out Loud

It was 96 degrees here today. That is a wee bit out of my comfort zone. Okay, my true comfort zone would be about 20 degrees lower. I personally cannot stand the heat. It makes me downright cranky. I managed okay today though. I even had to walk home after dropping off my car to get my brakes done and then back to pick it up in the hottest part of the day. There was a breeze, albeit a very warm breeze, but a breeze nonetheless…so it was bearable. I currently have my fan on high right up to the end of my bed facing on me. It hasn't cooled down nearly enough and I don't enjoy sweating while I sleep. Mental note...buy a better fan for my room. Tomorrow it is supposed to be up over 100 degrees.

Not. Good. Times.

1 comment:

dkearns72 said...

Making me cranky as all get out over here.

About Me

My photo
Learning as I grow and growing as I learn.