Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Day in the Life...

The chatter around the office today has been kind of dull. A co-worker missed the latest episode of Lost (which I haven’t even seen one episode…I swear….I am not in the loop around here with tv shows. I am always the one going…no, I don’t watch that show…different strokes I suppose-did you see how I put the name of a tv show in there? Witty, huh?) Another co-worker went to the dentist to have some crowns replaced. Okay, I thought that I was the only one with horror stories from the dentist, but this sounds awful. They couldn’t get him numb for whatever reason. However, they proceeded to work on him. They tried for 2 yes 2 hours to wrestle the existing crowns off his teeth. Sawing, prying, using dental pliers..etc. My theory is this..if they are that difficult to remove, then maybe they don’t need replacing in the first place. But, what do I know. I didn’t let him finish telling me the story because I have a crown or two in my mouth and I don’t want to know about all that can go wrong with replacing them. I have a tendency to obsess and that is one bridge (see...a dental reference...I am on my game today!!) I would prefer to cross when the time comes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Learning as I grow and growing as I learn.