Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cryptic for a Reason

Sometimes, life plays out in a way that is both shocking and yet not. Recently, I came across a bit of very useful information about someone that I know. This information evoked many emotions in me. Some of which were shock, disgust, elation and hope for a better future. Now, I know you may wonder how one bit of information could possibly have caused my emotions to run the gamut. The thing is, in this particular scenario there were three players involved. Well, actually two and one very innocent bystander. Without divulging too much information I will say that as far as the innocent bystander who was hurt in this scenario, I hope that this person has fully recovered and won’t remember a thing. The main player was unfortunately quite well known to me, and I hope that this person rots in hell gets their just desserts. As for the third player, I am unfamiliar with this person and can relate just a very little bit, although I think that someone should open a can o’ whoop ass and literally beat some sense into this person the punishment should fit the crime.

I have filed this information away and will apply it down the road in a future battle that I will be going through. Sometimes, just sometimes the universe gives me a little break.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Learning as I grow and growing as I learn.