Friday, April 4, 2008

Changes

I’ve heard told that the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior and expecting different results. I don’t know if that makes you insane, or just really stupid. Either way, I am part of that group of folks who goes about their daily business, bitching and moaning about the state of my affairs and yet making no moves to really change things. I find it a struggle for the most part just to keep the status quo. I don’t often have the energy, time, money or perseverance to embark on a life changing experience. However, my personal life is not at all what I want for myself. I long for so much more. So, I am making some changes….very personal changes that I won’t go into right now, but changes that I believe will impact my life in positive manor in the years to come. I wish that this could be a financial change for the better…but all in good time. Baby Steps.

2 comments:

dkearns72 said...

im rooting 4 u. baby steps here 2.

Jesse said...

Hey, baby steps for everyone!

About Me

My photo
Learning as I grow and growing as I learn.