Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Torn Between Two Lovers

Ahhhhhhhh.....late night. I love this time of night. The time when the kids are asleep. The chores have been done. The rides have been given. The meals have been cooked. The work for the day is done. There is quiet in the house. No one is clamoring for my attention or making a ruckus. I don’t have to answer questions or tend to needs. The time of night when I can just be and have a thought of my very own without interruption.

The rub however, it is also the time of night when I should be sleeping. Well, at least on the nights when sleep comes easy. That’s funny, during the day I am draggin’ ass and I could take a nap every single day. I love to sleep!! But come 11:00 or 12:00 I am denied sleep on many, many nights.

Tonight, I feel drowsy, but as I lay there trying to sleep…it evades me. So here I am. Online.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Learning as I grow and growing as I learn.