Monday, July 21, 2008

Weirdness

Ever had someone rub you the wrong way? I have a co-worker who doesn’t really do anything wrong….but she annoys the hell out of me. There is something about her that I can’t really put my finger on…but it’s off. She has a sing-song way of talking, ending every word with a little lilt at the end, first of all that makes me want to slap her. Secondly, she says shit like…..”I’m approaching you” as if I am skittish and need to be forewarned when someone is walking in my direction. Then there is the whole thing where she acts like she has this intimate secret with you when she is talking about something to do with work…she sidles up and low talks in my ear…and gives me a wink….it’s completely awkward. It’s not a sexual thing…just a weird thing. I can’t explain it…because basically she seems benign enough. Just one of those things I suppose.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Learning as I grow and growing as I learn.