Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ego Auto

I wonder if BMW dealers have some sort of prerequisite list that sellers must agree to before purchasing their cars….such as:

  • Must be willing to weave in and out of traffic in hopes of gaining a 1.3 second lead on all other cars. (only to be stopped at the same traffic light as said cars).

  • Must be willing to tail gate all drivers in your way (see #1.

  • Must be willing to have random bursts of speed and short stops (see #1.

  • Must act like they are superior to other drivers and have a “My shit doesn’t stink” attitude.

  • Must be willing to run red traffic lights.

  • Must insist on turning left on a late yellow/red light, even if it means blocking the intersection and inconveniencing several other drivers.

    I’m just sayin’
  • About Me

    My photo
    Learning as I grow and growing as I learn.