Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blah

I haven’t been in the mood to blog lately. Or perhaps I just don’t have anything interesting to say. I haven’t seen any good movies/shows, read any good books or heard any good stories. The only thing that was slightly out of the ordinary was when the owner of the company I work for was telling me about an author that he likes and somehow managed to work the words penis and scrotum into the conversation. Those are two words that I never want to hear him say again. Never. Ever.

Due to the state of the economy, our company has made some…adjustments to avoid additional lay offs. I have been working in a different capacity within my company and am in contact with the owner more than usual. I seem to have become his new best friend here at work. He loves to regale me his stories. When I say regale, I mean to say bores me to death. He talks to me about stuff that I couldn’t care less about. I get cornered at my desk and can’t break free unless someone here interrupts us or something work related. Most of time I don’t want to deal with work related stuff, but during ‘story time’ I am all over it. I am completely disenchanted with work. That probably isn’t the right word…as it was never enchanting to begin with. But, it just seems to suck the life out of me these days. I feel wrong for complaining. It pays we okay, the people I work with/for are decent. But….it’s just not me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Learning as I grow and growing as I learn.